Cut Grooves in Synthetic Rubber or, PU, PE,
Polyester Foams and Soft PVC Synthetic Resins
KZ-10 Thermo-Groovers KZ-6
- Cutting grooves in conveyor belts
- Cutting thick rubber by cutting out a groove from both sides
- Cutting grooves in foam, insulation for tubes, wiring, etc.
- Profiling of friction linings and overlaps
- Separating sprues
- Removing end material from rolls
- Removing adhesives
- KZ-10 handle is connected to base control unit by cable and is designed for continuous use
- KZ-6 transformer and controls are self-contained for making cuts and then resting.
- Variable temperature control allows you to adjust the cutting temperature for your specific cutting width, depth and cutting speed
- Blades instantly heat up as soon as forward pressure is applied Holds blades from 2 to 28 mm wide
- Available in round or wedge shapes (click Blades & Accessories below)
- EM attachment fits on KZ-10 for 10 to 50 mm wide cuts
- Good for applications where regular cuts tend to weld back together
Blades instantly heat up as soon as forward pressure is applied. In applications where material tends to weld together again after cutting these cuts are wide enough to prevent this problem. Cutting head holds blade sizes from 2 to 28 mm wide.
Available in 240V no additional charge.
|Specialized tire trade
Thermogroovers pricing and purchase available on Abbeon.com.
Blades for Thermo-Groovers on Abbeon.com