The versatile Quick-SE is the latest generation of light, handy, tried and tested hot air and welding tools.
This Quick-SE hot air tool features a tapered handle for ease of handling and use, and is ergonomically designed to make doing the job easier. A broad range of accessories are available to make this tool indispensable for a large number of industries and production people. Perfect for hot air applications. Converts to a hand-held plastic welder with the addition of accessories!
- Flooring installations
- Repairing and making truck tarpaulins and awnings
- Overlap welding of vinyls and coated fabrics
- Tank construction
- Heating thermoplastics for forming and bending
- Installing pool liners, roofing and flooring
- Automotive manufacturing processes
- Shrinking tubing, molded parts, sleeves, etc.
- Defrosting and warming
- Activating adhesives
- Perfect for hot air applications and converts to a hand held plastic welder with the addition of accessories.
With tube handle design and double fan for even more air flow. Using the same high quality reliable German-made parts as the Quick-SE, the Tube-Q welder offers you a choice in handle designs. Converts to a hand-held plastic welder with the addition of accessories.
- Well balanced motor to prevent vibration
- Large air output 300 l/min
- Broad line of easily installed nozzles that are compatible with similar tools
- Large air intake to keep tool cool
- Replace brushes from outside the tool no need to disassemble
- Easily replaced power cord should it become damaged
- Generates its own air with built-in blower and motor
- Electronic variable temperature control up to 1290°F (700°C)
- Snug fitting ceramic element to prolong element life
- Overall light weight 2 lbs, 10 oz
- Small handle for ease of use ergonomically designed to make the job easier
- 12-month warranty on parts and workmanship excluding the element
|Voltage||120 V, 50/60 Hz AC|
(230 V, 50/60 Hz,
available on request)
|Heating Capacity||1600 Watts. 120 V|
(1500 Watts, 230 V)
|Current||Maximum 10 Amps|
|Air Output||300 l/min|
|Temperature||20 700°C (68 1290°F)
|Dimensions||12¼" long, handle grip 2" to 2¼" at base|
FORSTHOFF tools for quality and reliability . . . at a reasonable price
Pricing and Purchase available at Abbeon.com
Questions or Orders
Call 800/922-0977 8am 4pm Pacific Time