- ABS (Acrylo-Nitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- Fiber Board
- Weighs only 11½ oz.
- Features an electrically heated blade
- For cutting thin plastics, foams and synthetic fabrics easily and effortlessly
- Heats up instantly
- Temp 0 to 1050°F
- Designed for on/off operation
- Electronically controlled
- Cuts through material up to 5 inches thick depending on density
- Convenient thumb temperature adjustment
- Pulsating current for use with larger blades
Visit Abbeon.com for Pricing and Purchase of AZTC-20 Thermocutter.
Blades and Accessories for AZTC-20
- Manufacturers of molded die cast and extruded parts, foam plastics, raw-, semi-, and finished thermoplastics
- Electrical installation
- Building construction
- Insulation, internal finish and facing
- Cyrel printing plates
- Fiber Optic Cables
- Furniture makers
- Manufacturers of doors and windows
- Window glazings
- Interior decorating
- Upholstery and carpeting
- Switch and distribution boards
- Control systems
- Wire Stripping
- Telephone and weak-current installations
- Refrigeration trucks
- Laboratories and research
Like the AZTC-20, the ZETZ-24 Thermocutter cuts synthetic fabrics easily and effortlessly with its 110 v electrically heated blade. This unit can be used as a handheld cutter and can be built into automated cutting operations.
The ZETZ-24 is designed for continuous, industrial operation including on-off batch production.
The cutting handle is connected to the base unit by a 9½ foot long 3-line electrical cable. Two lines are for AC power. The on/off switch in the handle electronically actuates the controller in the base unit on the third line using very little power.
Temperature of the blade is adjusted by the variable controller on the base unit. This ensures that the blade is evenly heated to the temperature suitable for the specific material.
For automatic operations there is a special robotic handle available at the same price.
|With rounded edge to glide along cutting surface heat sealing the edges to prevent fraying of synthetic fibers and textiles.|
|Standard blade, double edged, with concave cutting edges leading to a point For cutting material at an oblique angle and at a high temperature. Can achieve a small radius on rounded cuts. Cuts straight into material without preparatory drilling.|
|Spade shaped tool to be held vertically. Suitable for mounting installations.
Used for cutting webbing and cords
|With short, obtuse angled cutting edges, both sides ground|
Pricing and Purchase on Abbeon.com
More blades are available please tell us what your application is and we will be glad to suggest the best blade. Visit Abbeon.com for pricing and purchase.